We partner with Orange County public schools, after-school programs and community organizations to offer workshops to youth from 6 to 18 years of age. Our workshops combine creativity with tactile activities to engage both the mind and the imagination. Our series of workshops designed for schools use creativity to reinforce the current lesson and incorporates the state's classroom standards.
Involvement in the arts has been linked to higher academic performance, increased standardized test scores, greater interest in community service and lower dropout rates, which is critical in under-served communities.
The benefits of our program include improved emotional well being, academic performance and accountability, communication skills and peer-to-peer relations. Loveart& has already reached hundreds young people in Southern California and aims to reach more by expanding our projects and adding new locations.
Loveart& has collaborated with the following schools, nonprofits and community organizations:
- Back Bay / Montavista High School, Newport Mesa Unified School District
- Fremont Elementary, Santa Ana Unified School District
- Garfield Elementary Elementary, Santa Ana Unified School District
- Chuck Jones Foundation
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- City of Costa Mesa Cultural Arts Committee
- Culverdale Elementary, Irvine Unified School District
- Newport Mesa Community Alliance
- Next Up Foundation, Costa Mesa
- MIKA, Costa Mesa, CA
- P.R.I.D.E (Parks and Recreation Inspires Dignity and Esteem), Santa Ana, CA
- The Boys and Girls Clubs of Anaheim, CA
- The Boys and Girls Clubs of Santa Ana, CA
- The Center for Living Peace, Irvine, CA
- The Ecology Center, San Juan Capistrano, CA
- The Environmental Nature Center, Newport Beach, CA
- The Girl Scouts, Newport Beach, CA
- The Newport Mesa Community YMCA, Costa Mesa, CA
- Santa Cruz-Residential Service, South Coast Children's Society, Inc, Costa Mesa
- SOY Center (Save Our Youth), Costa Mesa, CA